Downtown Pocahontas, Arkansas, can provide a wonderful location for small conventions and conferences.
- 11,000 square feet of meeting space in the heart of town.
- Over 500 free parking spaces within a 3-block radius of the meeting spaces.
- All our venues are handicapped-accessible.
- Downtown lodging available, plus more lodging just a mile from downtown.
- Downtown restaurant with full bar.
- Local catering service available for any size meeting.
- Four-lane highways connect all the way to Pocahontas from Memphis (90 minute drive) and Little Rock (2 hour drive).
- Lodging in and near Pocahontas.
- Things to do/shopping in Pocahontas.
- Rendezvous Event Center
- Downtown Playhouse
- Marilyn’s On The Square
- Randolph County Heritage Museum
- 1872 Courthouse
- Iberia Bank
(Details and photos below.)
|1. Rendezvous Event Center||2. Downtown Playhouse||3. Marilyn’s On The Square||4. Heritage Museum||5. 1872 Courthouse*||6. Iberia Bank** (2 adjoining rooms)|
|720 sq ft. one room/ 570 sq. ft. adjoining room|
(fire code limit)
(fire code limit)
|8′ x 10′ Booths||20||n/a (tiered flooring)||12||5||10||4/3|
|10′ x 10′ Booths||15||n/a (tiered flooring)||9||4||7||3/2|
|Raised Stage or Speaker Area||Yes||Yes||Yes||No||Yes||No|
|Projector & Screen||Yes||No||Yes||Yes||No||Screen|
|Public Address System||Yes||No||Yes||Yes||No||No|
* The 1872 Courthouse meeting space is the old 2nd floor courtroom. Both elevator and stairway are available for access. Also, the courthouse has a 1st floor “boardroom” where about 25 to 30 people can comfortably meet.
** Iberia Bank meeting rooms are adjoining, separated by a double door. They’re on the 2nd floor of the bank, accessible by elevator. The rooms have a beautiful view of Black River and Black River Overlook Park. The rooms are only available during weekday regular banking hours (8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.)